Friday, December 30, 2011

Juicing with Cheryl Crane

I am so excited to share my adventure to better health with friends and family.  In June of 2011 I watched a documentary titled "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead".  It changed my life for what I hope is forever.  That day I committed to a better diet in hopes of losing a few pounds.  What I didn't expect was an even more significant outcome.  I simply felt good! Amazingly good!  The weight loss of 14 lbs was a big plus but I slept better, had energy to build a pyramid (smile) and simply felt 20 years younger.

This blog I hope will be a way of sharing this experience as it is now a lifetime habit for me, with anyone interested in partaking. I hope you find it resourceful and full of interesting photos, stories, recipes, and guidelines about juicing! The photo above is my grocery cart for the week! $60 for all which isn't bad.   A year ago I would have tossed that out in a single evening for dinner and drinks.

I welcome your feedback!  Cheryl Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment